Griha Pravesh pooja is the most important renowned Indian ceremony that's performed by a family before they enter into a new house. In some instance this pooja is performed by individual’s desire go in the prevailing house once few renovations. The custom is performed on a particular day supported the astrology chart. The main purpose of this ritual is to stay evil spirits and forces away from the recently constructed house.
Book your Purohit for Puja online from onlinepurohiths for your Pandit for Griha Pravesh in Bangalore. We perform the all languages.
Griha Pravesh puja could be a important Hindu ritual. One ought to perform this puja only once putting in doors and shutters within the house. However, the inner infrastructure may be incomplete. Pandit is not available for the pooja, one may also perform it himself or herself.
Benefits of Performing Griha Pravesh Puja:
- The Griha Pravesh puja purifies and sanctifies the nooks and corners of the house.
- Further, it eliminates and reduces the unwell effects of the dangerous Vastu.
- This puja conjointly provides inner peace and mental peace to the members of the family.
- It helps in increasing sensible luck and fortune.
- It conjointly clears bad thoughts from the minds of the relations and makes them wiser.
- Further, it provides a religious bliss for all the members of the family.
How to perform Griha Pravesh Puja?
Performance of Griha Pravesh Puja pleases the Vaastu spiritual being. A Brahmin priest performs it by singing mantras to invoke the blessings of Vaastu Devata.
Here’s the way to perform Griha Pravesh Puja:
- The supernatural being of Vaastu is appeased outside and therefore the woman breaks a coconut that's placed on the edge.
- Also, one performs the kalash puja by filling the pot with water, a coin and 9 kinds of grains or navadhanya.
- One ought to tie the coconut with a red artefact. Then, he/she ought to place it on the kalash with mango leaves.
- The priest by recites sacred mantras to the current pot throughout the puja.
- The husband and woman carry this sacred pot within the house by inserting it close to the havan.
- The cow and a calf enter initial before the members of the family at the time of ancient entry. This brings positive energies and prosperity into their households.
- After the puja, the girl of the house boils the milk and it's necessary that the milk ought to spill over.
- Afterwards, she offers this milk to the family god or Kula devata. Then she offers it to alternative members of the family.
- Family members should give correct meal to the priest. Also, they must not lock the house at any price and will keep their nightlong.
- In order to draw in religious energies, the lamp ought to keep burning.
Very easy to book a Pandit for Griha Pravesh Puja is aslo called house warming Puja. As per Atharva Ved this Puja is performed to attract prosperity at home. Pandit can tell you how to perform the Griha Pravesh puja vidhi & muhurat. We are one of the best Housewarming, Gruhapravesam Priest Services In Bangalore.